How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date for applications||5pm on Friday 27th September 2019|
|Longlist meeting||14th October 2019|
|Technical interviews||21st October 2019|
|Shortlist meeting||6th November 2019|
|Final Members panel||11th or 12th November 2019|
To apply, please follow this: Director of Place
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please contact Clare Connor on 0161 4080703 or e-mail email@example.com or Ben Cox on 07809 374692 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.